Thursday 18 April 2024

Christmas with the Cutting Cafe


Our challenge theme for the week is.

Christmas

 Anything that fits this theme qualifies for entering into this challenge. (Please tell us how you feel it fits in with this subject).

.

Our sponsor for this challenge is

 Cutting Cafe

I wanted to go with a vintage Christmas theme.  I used my scan n cut to fussy cut the digital image and then coloured her in with my pencils.  I wanted to layer some book page music sheets and go with a traditional theme of red and green.  I used my eyelet setter to add interest to the sentiment.  



I hope you can find some inspiration.

Happy Crafting x 

Debbie 

thank you for stopping bye ! 

I'm entering this card into: 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely warm seasonal colours for such a pretty card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...