Sunday 18 February 2024

Christmas Walkies - All Dressed Up

                     Hello lovely craft people, today I am sharing with you a new challenge over on: 

CRAFT Challenge.


For the next two weeks is

Christmas


Our fabulous sponsors for this week are

 

 All Dressed Up


Come along and play with us there are some great prizes to be won. 

For my card, I used the lovely Christmas Walkies digital stamp.  I printed this out onto some plain Navigator Printer paper, this was then coloured using my polychromos pencils.  I wanted to go for a lovely pink/green combo.  I love searching for colour combos on Pinterest they always have a multitude of lovely colour combinations to use.  



I used some backing papers from my stash, stitched round the edge and then on the central image I faux stitched with a matching pencil.  Added some shimmer and stickles with a sentiment.  

I will be back soon with another fabulous project for the lovely C.R.A.F.T Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping bye. 

Till then, happy crafting x

Debbie 

I am entering this card into the following: 

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Debbie. Your card is gorgeous. I love the stitching! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely image and beautifully presented card, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and beautiful image, and love the layered patterned papers. Perfect for a non-traditional colored Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge where our optional theme is all about pink!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous festive creation great choice of image and lovely colours thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pencil work, Debbie! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Debbie, what a nice card with all the beautiful details! Thanks for your comments on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super fun and cute card, what a great image!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation and colouring

    ReplyDelete

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...