Tuesday 13 February 2024

Step Into Spring - Pansies with a Twist

Hello, today I'm sharing my latest projects with you.  I have designed this for the Anything Goes Challenge over @ Ally's Angels Challenge Blog.   

I wanted to carry on with my Spring Theme and chose a lovely pansy napkin to work with on this simple thank you card. 



I layered a 5 x 7 card blank with some lemon coloured cardstock and stitched around the edges with some Gutterman co 232 ( navy blue ) thread .   You could always use a blue marker for this part. Next I used a napkin backed onto some A4 sticker paper, all  you do is peel away the 3 ply napkin and then adhere it to the sticker paper.  Amanda from Create with Scrimpingmommy  over on  her You Tube channel  shows you how easy this technique is. It's genius way of using up napkins to achieve a textured look on paper and not too bulky.  You can then use it like any other paper.  

I then embellished it with a simple sentiment and some ribbon and finished off with some shimmer Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens in clear. 


I decided after I did the card that I would use the left over napkin paper to make a matching Birthday Tag.  

Recipe 

5x7 card base
Coordinating  Card Stock 
Decorative Napkin 
A4 1  Label Sheet [ amazon stock this ] 
Circle die 
Sentiment
Ribbon 

I am entering this card into the following challenges;

Allsorts Challenge Blog 

Thanks for Visiting 

Happy Crafting 

Debbie 





3 comments:

  1. So pretty with all those lovely Pansies, many thanks for sharing with su at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful this is and anyone would be so pleased to receive thanks in this way. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card and tag set, the pansies look wonderful and I really need go give this technique another try. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...