Wednesday 7 February 2024

Fairies of Spring



Hello, today I am sharing with you a card I have made for my mum.  I'm using an old stamp set from Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine, it came with free fairy stamps and embossing folder.

I opted for the fresh green floral backing paper as it's bright and cheerful. 




I stamped the image onto watercolour paper and coloured her in with shimmery watercolour paint. 




I'm entering this card into the following blog challenges Allsorts Challenge Blog, Crafting from the heart Challenge Blog,  The Crafty Addicts Blog first for a long time.  

thank you for visiting my blog. 

 

Debbie x

4 comments:

  1. A delightful Fairy card, many thanks for joining in this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so delightful. Everything co ordinates so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a charming card with the shimmery detail. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...