Thursday 25 April 2024

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up


Hello Crafters

Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from 

All Dressed Up  such a lovely Etsy Shop with some beautiful images to work with.


I used some vintage fabric for the background of my focal image Flower Dreams. Isn't she just adorable, such a delightful image.  




I wanted to go with green and pink theme again which is my favourite combo of colours to use. 

I stitched round the edge of my chosen vintage fabric and then adhered this to a 6 x 6 card base.  I then die cut 2 squares from Velum and then made a frame with velum and embossed the frame for some texture. I love the translucency of the Velum. 

The blue circle from a previous die cut waste and thought that would add some interest plus help accent the blues in the flowers.   

I used my scan n cut to fussy cut the little girl and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils and finished with gel pens for a pop of sparkle.  Lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment and added some little butterflies with gems. 

I hope you find a bit of inspiration here.  


Happy Crafting 

Debbie 

I am entering this card into: 
Dream Valley Challenges https://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com/2024/04/challenge-314-make-it-female_15.html

2 comments:

  1. She certainly is a sweet image and you combined lots of mediums so prettily.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie, sweet image, beautiful colours and lovely butterflies.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...