Monday 15 April 2024

Hello Spring - My Journal Page




Hello fellow crafters, today is journal page day. I'm sharing a page from my journal that I am working on. This is for the Ally's Angels Challenge as always anything goes.  I wanted to get a bit arty with mixed medial and really enjoyed creating this one.  The stamps were freebies in Creative Stamping Magazine.  




Check out the challenge over on: 



I stamped and fussy cut the lightbulb and coloured this with some distress inks.  I used some metallic pens on the screw part of the bulb.  I distress inked the backgrounds and used some stencils to create some texture along with some spritzed water to diffuse the ink.  Finished with some washi tape.  


Thanks for stopping bye.

Happy Crafting 

Debbie x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...