Thursday 14 March 2024

Polkadoodles - Snowdrift Friends Tag


Hello crafters, today I am sharing a lovely little gift tag made for our new challenge over on C.R.A.F.T Challenge #712. This weeks sponsors are




The prize is : 3 Images 


So why don't you pop along and have a peek. 

So back to my tag, as I make journals, I thought I would do a tag to go into my Christmas themed journal or perhaps I might just keep it for a lovely tag for a gift.  

This tag measures 6.5 inches x 3 inches cut from linen cardstock and puched a hole for the ribbon.  

I printed off the Snowdrift Friends image and watercoloured the images with my Faber Castell watercolour pencils then trimmed it to make a focal topper.  Added some hessian ribbon and bow  and a sentiment.  It's been finished with shimmer and stickles clear glitter.  




I probably will make a few of these for my stash as they are very quick and easy to make.  You can also print the image different sizes for bigger or smaller projects. 

I'm entering this card into : 



1 comment:

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...