Thursday 7 March 2024

April Showers

 Good Morning Everyone 

A new week a new challenge over on 

C.R.A.F.T Challenge 

This week's sponsor is 

 Jan's Digital Stamp Shop


So for this project I used the April Showers digi stamps.

This is such a cute digi stamp.  Firstly used a LOTV digi watercolour background stamp then added the image on top and printed it out on a 6 x 6 card blank. I then fussy cut the umbrellas to decoupage onto the printed card for some dimension.  I watercoloured the umbrellas with some shimmer pastel watercolour paint from a set I picked up in Hobby Craft a couple of years ago, they are so delicate and shimmery perfect for adding a touch of sparkle to a project.  The colours are very rich I am quite impressed with this set.  I finished it off with the sentiment. 






I am entering this in the following 

 


Happy Crafting 

Thanks for visiting x

Debbie 


1 comment:

Flower Dreams - All Dressed Up

Hello Crafters Today I have made a fabric card from a lovely image  Flower Dreams from  All Dressed Up   such a lovely Etsy Shop with some b...